1. Move the StickyBrain File 2 from the StickyBrain folder in the Documents folder to the Desktop.
2. Launch StickyBrain. This will create a new StickyBrain File.
3. Select 'Import' from the File menu.
4. Choose StickyBrain File.
5. Locate and select the StickyBrain File 2 on the Desktop.
6. Click the 'Open' button. This will import your old stickies into the new StickyBrain file.
7. Remove StickyBrain from the Login/Startup Items list. In 10.3 this is found in the System Preferences under Accounts. In 10.2 this is found in System Preferences under Login Items.